|Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms|
Hakke Sanjūni Shō
Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms (八卦三十二掌, Hakke Sanjūni Shō) is a halved version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, but seems to be no less effective. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System.
- According to the Naruto series, this technique starts off with:
- First, two consecutive strikes to make two.
- Second, another two consecutive strikes to make four.
- Third, four consecutive strikes to make eight.
- Fourth, eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen.
- Fifth, another sixteen consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of thirty two.